Traveling to Jordan in 2022
Greetings from the land of hospitality. Greetings from our beloved Jordan.
It’s been a year since we’ve last welcomed you to Jordan, but now we are back and eager to have you create exceptional experiences with us!
Travelers coming to Jordan must adhere to the following measures:
- A PCR test with a negative result within 72 hours of the date of arrival.
- PCR tests are included in ticket prices and required upon arrival to Jordan in the airport. Results will be sent to the traveler via email within 8 hours.
- We recommend that travelers have a valid health insurance that covers COVID-19 treatment for the entire period of their intended visit.
- Travelers coming to Jordan no longer require a quarantine period upon arrival to the country if they test negative in the airport test.
- Wearing masks, sanitizing and social distancing are a must and any infringement of measures is penalized.
- If a traveler tests positive in the airport PCR test, he/she is required to quarantine for 10 – 14 days in the hotel at his own cost before conducting the tour. Any extra cost encountered due to the extended stay or any medical treatment is to be covered by the traveler personally or through his/her insurance.
- All public and touristic outlets are open and strictly following social distancing measures enforced by the Ministry of Health.
- A nightly curfew – midnight to 6:00 AM for individuals and 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM for businesses
- Jordan restricts gatherings up to 20 people.
- Delivery services for food and public transportation remain available during non-curfew hours.
- The cost of COVID-19 testing in Jordan is 40 USD, and most labs accept cash or credit cards. Individuals are responsible for the cost of the test.
- Travelers leaving from Jordan to countries that require a PCR test can conduct the test in one of the 33 labs authorized by the Ministry of Health to perform COVID-19 diagnostic testing.
- Individuals violating the social distancing and mask wearing order will be fined up to 70 USD.
**All those measures are subject to change based on the progression of the pandemic situation and governmental measures.
Please be assured that Dakkak takes all measures very seriously and follows all rules to ensure the health and wellbeing of our team and all travelers.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. We look forward to welcoming you again!